Lee Pace

Playing 87% of the roles in the Wilfair books in our minds, a fact unbeknownst to any of us before now.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Awwww, look at his cheek apples! I love when people's cheeks do that! The product of having such exceptional cheekbones, I suppose.

Kelly said...

Lee pace would play 87% of ALL roles calling for dreamy guys if I was a casting director. And he's buddies with Matt Bomer, who would take a considerable amount of the remaining 13%

Wilfair Book said...

Cheek apples? YES.

Matt Bomer? CUTIE PATOOTIE.

do dah said...

i heartily approve of this casting choice. especially if his battle moose gets to come along, because that thing is spectacular.

Wilfair Book said...

Right? The moose *so* can make the man. I'm for this plan.

 
Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips